MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Mrazek, Jan, Duricova, Lucia & Hromada, Martin. The Proposal of Evaluation Criteria for Recoverability of Road Transport. Safety and Reliability – Theory and Applications – Čepins & Briš (Eds), 2017. Taylor & Francis Group, London. ISBN 978-1-138-62937-0. [Google Scholar]
- Czech Statistical Office. Statistical yearbook of the Czech republic 2018. Czech statistical office 2018. From https://www.czso.cz. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Linfeng, et al. Deep potential molecular dynamics: a scalable model with the accuracy of quantum mechanics. Physical review letters, 2018, 120.14: 143001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ehsani, Mehrsa; Ahmadi, Abbas; Fadai, Dawud. Modeling of vehicle fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emission in road transport. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 2016, 53: 1638-1648. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soysal, Mehmet; ÇImen, Mustafa; Demir, Emrah. On the mathematical modeling of green one-to-one pickup and delivery problem with road segmentation. Journal of cleaner production, 2018, 174: 1664-1678. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chiou, Suh-Wen. A traffic-responsive signal control to enhance road network resilience with hazmat transportation in multiple periods. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2018, 175: 105-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keimer, Alexander, et al. Information patterns in the modeling and design of mobility management services. Proceedings of the IEEE, 2018, 106.4: 554-576.¨ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Jian, et al. Secure intelligent traffic light control using fog computing. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2018, 78: 817-824. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei, Hua, et al. Intellilight: A reinforcement learning approach for intelligent traffic light control. In: Proceedings of the 24th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining. ACM, 2018. p. 2496-2505. [Google Scholar]
- Nilsson, Gustav; Como, Giacomo. Evaluation of decentralized feedback traffic light control with dynamic cycle length. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2018, 51.9: 464-469. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Chao, et al. Robust eco-driving control of autonomous vehicles connected to traffic lights. arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.05815, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Binbin, et al. Adaptive traffic light control in wireless sensor network-based intelligent transportation system. In: 2010 IEEE 72nd Vehicular Technology Conference-Fall. IEEE, 2010. p. 1-5. ZHOU, Binbin, et al. Adaptive traffic light control in wireless sensor network-based intelligent transportation system. In: 2010 IEEE 72nd Vehicular Technology Conference-Fall. IEEE, 2010. p. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.