MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- D.Gholamiangonabadi, et al , “Investigating the performance of technical indicators in electrical industry in Tehran’s Stock Exchange using hybrid methods of SRA, PCA and Neural Networks.”, Therm Power Plants IEEE (2014), 75–82. [Google Scholar]
- M.Velay and F. Daniel, “Stock Chart Pattern recognition with Deep Learning” arXiv:1808.00418 [cs.LG], Aug (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Şenol, and M.Özturan., “Stock price direction prediction using artificial neural network approach: the case of Turkey.”, J Artif Intell.(2008). 70–77. [Google Scholar]
- A.Abraham, et al., “Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Stock Market Analysis.”, 337-345. 10.1007/3-540-457186_38, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H. Pan and C. Tilakaratne, “Predicting the Australian stock market index using neural networks exploiting dynamical swings and intermarket influences.”, Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology (2005), 37(1):43–55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.