MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Haliu, factors influencing cloud-computing technology adoption in developing countries, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wahid, “Using the technology adoption model to analyze Internet adoption and use among m en and women in Indonesia,” The Electronic Journal on In formation Systems in Developing Countries, pp. 1-8, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Shahid Al Noor, “A Proposed Archi tecture of Cloud Computing for Education System in Bangladesh and the Impact on Current Education System,” International Journal of Computer Science and Net work Securit, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Riyadh, M. Akter and N. Islam , “The adoption of e-banking in developing countries: A theoretical model for SM Es,” Internation al Review of Business Research Papers, pp. 212-230., 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Atsu, “an exploratory study of the con textual factors that influence success of ict rojects in developing nations: a case study of a telecommunications company in ghana,” Journal of Information Technology Case & Application Research, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Mashari, “BPR implementation process: ananalysis of key success and failure factors,” Business Process Management Journal, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- B. Wixom and H. Watson, “Anempirical investigation of the factors affecting data ware housing succes,” MIS Quarterly, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- P. Poon, “Critical success factors revisited : success and failure cases of information systems for senior executive,” Decision Support Systems, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Omotude, “Survey of Cloud Computing Issues at Implementation Level ,” Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.