MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Arch. G. Nikolov, What is a “Passive” Building?, http://www.passive.bg [Google Scholar]
- B. Eldredge, Passive house construction: Everything you need to know, (2016) https://www.curbed.com [Google Scholar]
- Passive Home Institute, Passive House requirements, https://passiv.de [Google Scholar]
- A shape-shifting, rotating skyscraper is set for Dubai by 2020, http://whatson.ae [Google Scholar]
- 340 on the Park, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, http://www.skyscrapercenter.com [Google Scholar]
- C. Wilson, T. Hargreavesb, R. Hauxwell-Baldwinb, Benefits and risks of smart home technologies, Energy Policy 103 (2017) 72–83 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stremke, J. Koh, Energy-Conscious Regional Design: Synergy between Ecosystem Thinking and Spatial Planning, PLEA (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Bulgaria has the worst indicators of energy poverty, https://news.bg [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Directive (2012/27/EU) of the European Parliament [Google Scholar]
- Agency for Sustainable Energy Development, Energy Efficiency Trends and Policies in Bulgaria (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Renewable energy in the EU Share of renewable energy in the EU up to 17.5% in 2017, press release (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Arch. D. Popdimitrov, What is a Passive House?, Architectural Agency GRID GRAFIKS BG, https://www.архитект.bg [Google Scholar]
- Passive Buildings Bulgaria, Passive Family House, http://www.passive.bg [Google Scholar]
- Passive Buildings Bulgaria, Plus energy passive house, www.passive.bg [Google Scholar]
- Passive House Database, https://passivehouse-database.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.