MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, Cost to society of work-related injury and illness, available at https://visualisation.osha.europa.eu/osh-costs#!/ [Google Scholar]
- United States Department of Labor, OSHA, OSHA’s Safety Pays Program, https://www.osha.gov/dcsp/smallbusiness/safetypays/estimator.html (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dăscălescu, Costul accidentelor de muncă(Atlas Press Pub., Bucharest, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dorman, The economics of safety, health and well being at work: an overview(2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, Securitate si sănătate în muncă: tratat univeristar (Focus Pub., Petroşani, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Moraru, G. B. Băbuţ, L. I. Cioca, Environ. Eng. Manag. J. 13, 6, 1371-1376 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Torretta, E. C. Rada, M. Ragazzi, E. Trulli, I. A. Istrate, L. I. Cioca, Waste Management 45, Special Issue, 152–160 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. I Cioca, R. I. Moraru, Arch. Min. Sci. 57, 1, 53–60 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivaşcu, L. I. Cioca, Proc. of 2014 2nd Int. Conf. on Psychology, Management and Social Science PMSS 2014 49, 77-80 (Shenzhen, China, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Cioca, R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, Proc. of the 15th Int. Scientific Conf. The Knowledge Based Organization 2, 43-48 (Land Forces Academy Sibiu, Romania, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Proc. of the 17th Int. Conf. The Knowledge-Based Organization: Management and Military Sciences, 735-740 (Sibiu, Romania, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, Quality - Access to Success J. 11, 4, 50–59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Proc. of the 5th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Educations MSE 2011 2, 363-366 (Sibiu, Romania, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Darabont, C. Bejinariu, C. Baciu, M.A. Bernevig-Sava, Quality – Acces to Succes 20, 105-108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.