MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- I.B. Iamandescu, Medical psychology (Infomedica Pub. House, Bucharest, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Borangic, Somatotherapy Journal 12 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Iamandescu, Stress and internal diseases (All Pub. House, Bucharest 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Băban, Stress and personality (Presa Universitară Clujeană Pub. House 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Saeed, The influence of neuroticism on stress perception and its resultant negative affect, Master’s Theses 3965 http://scholarworks.sjsu.edu/etd_theses/3965 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. David, Clinical assessment system (Romanian Psychological Testing Services, Cluj Napoca, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Balgiu, Romanian Medical Journal LVI, 3, 214-217 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Brațe, Aggressiveness and Organizational Stress: Models, Diagnosis and Management (University Publishing, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malkoç, Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences 12, 426-435 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Budău, SACS: the strategic coping approach scale (ASCR Publishing, Cluj-Napoca, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. M Dumitru, D Cozman, HVM Bioflux 4, 1, 34-39 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Robu, Personality and styles to adapt to professional stress. The results of a military cadre study in Psychology of the Military Organization and the Psychological Selection of the Human Resource (Carol I National Defence University Publishing, Bucharest, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Leandro, D. Castillo, Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences 5, 1562-1573 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karimzade, M.A. Besharat, Social and Behavioural Sciences 30, 797-802 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. McCrae, P.T. Costa, Personality in adulthood (The Guilford Press, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. Losîi, Influence of personality traits on the type of reaction in occupational stress, Psychology, Special Pedagogy, Social Assistance 18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jeffrey, Power: Why Some People Have It, and Others Don’t (HarperCollins, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.