MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- N. Duijm, C. Fiévez, M. Gerbec, U. Hauptmanns, M. Konstandinidou, Management of health, safety and environment in process industry, Saf. Sci. 46, 908–920 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nordlöf, B. Wiitavaara, H. Högberg, R. Westerling, A cross-sectional study of factors influencing occupational health and safety management practices in companies, Saf. Sci. 95, 92–103 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guiras, S. Turki, N. Rezg, A. Dolgui, Optimal maintenance plan for two-level assembly system and risk study of machine failure, Int. J. Product. Res., 1–18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.O. Alli, Fundamental Principles of Occupational Health and Safety, International Labour Office, Geneva (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gaureanu, A. Draghici, A. Mateescu, H. Weinschrott, Gaps and directions to improve occupational safety and health training programs in Romania (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Draghici, M. Mocan, G. Draghici, On-Line Training and Certification Solution for Business Process Managers, International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 219, 380 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivascu, B. Cirjaliu, A. Draghici, Business model for the university-industry collaboration in open innovation, 3rd Global Conference on Business, Economics, Management and Tourism, Procedia Economics and Finance, 39, 674 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Intitute of Statistics, Available at www.insse.ro (accesed on 01 February 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Boini, R. Colin, M. Grzebyk, Effect of occupational safety and health education received during schooling on the incidence of workplace injuries in the first 2 years of occupational life: a prospective study. BMJ Open 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Shamsudin, N. Hasnaa, N. Mahmood, N. M. Shamsudin, N. H. N. Mahmood, Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Training: A Meta Analysis on the Learner’s Characteristics for Young and Aging Malaysian Workforce. Technol. Soc. Sci. 999–1006 (2014). doi: 10.1007/978-981-10-1458-1_90 [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Rada, L. Cioca, Optimizing the Methodology of Characterization of Municipal Solid Waste in EU Under a Circular Economy Perspective, International Conference on Technologies and Materials for Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainability (TMREES), vol. 119, 72–85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.-I. Cioca, M. Cioca, Using distributed programming in production system management, WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, 4 (2), pp. 303-308 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.