MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- *** Law no. 286/2009, updated, on the Criminal Code [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Popescu, Work penal low, Ed. Wolters Kluwer, Bucureşti (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Aron, Accident at work, Ed. Universul Juridic, Bucureşti (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C., Bejinariu, D.-C., Darabont, E.-R., Baciu, I.-S., Georgescu, M.-A., Bernevig-Sava, C., Baciu, Considerations on Applying the Method for Assessing the Level of Safety at Work. Sustainability, 9 (2017) 1263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C., Bejinariu, D.C., Darabont, E.R., Baciu, I., Ionita, M.A. Bernevig-Sava, C., Baciu, Considerations on the method for self-assessment of safety at work. Environ. Eng. Manag. J., 16 (2017) 1395 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.-C., Darabont, R.I., Moraru, A.E., Antonov, C., Bejinariu, Managing new and emerging risks in the context of ISO 45001 standard. Qual.-Access Success, 18 (2017) 11 [Google Scholar]
- D.C., Darabont, A.E., C. Antonov, Bejinariu, Key elements on implementing an occupational health and safety management system using ISO 45001 standard. In 8th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education (MSE 2017) - Trends in New Industrial Revolution, Bondrea, I., Simion, C., Inta, M., Eds., E D P Sciences: Cedex A, 121 (2017), UNSP 11007. [Google Scholar]
- *** Law no. 319/2006, safety and health at work [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Medeanu, Considerations on the active subject of offenses to work protection, Dreptul 5 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Medeanu, Conditions for detaining crimes against labor protection, Dreptul 6 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.C.Medeanu, Assimilation of the provisions of the job descriptions and supplementary instructions, with the labor protection norms and the provisions of the state labor inspectorates and their role in establishing the objective side of the crimes to the protection of labor, Dreptul 4 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Buga, Labour protection, Ed. Ştiinţifică şi Enciclopedică (1980) [Google Scholar]
- *** Law no. 52/2011, republished, regarding the carrying out of occasional activities performed by the day-laborers [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.