MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- E. Bălan, L. Berculescu, C. Mohora, C. Dogariu, Annals of the Academy of Romanian Scientists Series on Engineering Sciences, 10, 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Xie, Chen-Fu Chien B., Comput. Ind. Eng., 65, 194 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bălan, D. Popa, F.D. Anania, C. Mohora, Innovation and education excellence through vision 2020, I-XI, 5965 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kipphan, Handbook of print media (Springer Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Petrilă, Ph.D. Thesis, Bacău, 34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Lloréns, L. M. Molina, A.J. Verdú, Int. J. Prod. Econ., 98, 3, 273 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.manroland.com/ [Google Scholar]
- http://staging.qgroupltd.com/muller/wpcontent/uploads/2015/02/Alprinta_V_Web_Offset_Press.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnSP_0fleDU [Google Scholar]
- https://www.printingnews.com/trade-services/trade-printing/product/12248202/sakurai-usa-sakurai-ms80all-cylinder-screen-press [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.