MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- E.G. Thompson Introduction to the Finite Element Method: Theory, Programming and Applications, J. New York, Wiley & Sons Publishers (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Popescu, M. Popa, The electromagnetic drive movement-dependent inductivity, International Conference The contribution of Information Tehnology to Science, Economy, Society and Education, T.E.I. of Piraeus”, Athens (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Popescu, Echipamente Electrice, Ed. Alma Mater, Sibiu (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dhatt, E. Lefrancois and G. Touzot, Finite element method, John Wiley & Sons (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tahmasebi, H. V. Alizadeh, S. Rahimi, and B. Boulet, Robust h∞ force control of a solenoid actuator using experimental data and finite element method, Control Applications (CCA) IEEE Conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.