MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- J. Herisson, Thesis: Bio-degradation of cement material in sewer refurbishment – comparative study of aluminate cement and Portland cement. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Saucier et all; Use of Calcium Aluminate Technology; The Institute of Concrete technology, (Year book 2015-2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Geoffroy et all, Calcium Aluminate Cements: Proceeding of the Centenary Conference, Fentiman CH, Mangabhai RJ and Scrivener KL. (Editors), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- CEN/TC 350 2012, Sustainability of construction works Environmental product declarations core rules for the product category of construction products, EN 15804:2012, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- GabBi 8.7.0; Software-System and Database for Life Cycle Engineering. Thinkstep AG (Leinfelden-Echterdingen), (1992-2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ehrich & all, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Biogenic and Corrosion Sulfuric Acid Corrosion of Mortars, (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.