MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- J. Bień, T. Kamiński, P. Rawa, Emergency conditions of masonry embankments of the Odra river in Wrocław, Proc. of 27th Scientific and Technical Conference Construction Failures, Międzydroje 2015 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Dorbiec, R. Jasiński, A. Piekarczyk, Diagnostics of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Methodology, field tests, laboratory tests of concrete and steel (PWN, Warsaw, 2010) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zybura, M. Jaśniok, T. Jaśniok, Diagnostics of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Tests of reinforcement corrosion and protective properties of concrete (PWN, Warsaw, 2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Raupach, T. Büttner, Concrete Repair to EN 1504. Diagnosis, Design, Principles and Practice (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Parylak, K. Witek, Complexity of conditions of the causes of the disaster of the Odra reloading wharf, Acta Sci. Pol. Architectura, 17 (3) 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.