MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- J. R. Vinson, Springer Dordrecht, Sandwich Structures: Past, Present, and Future, 3–12, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Birman and G. A. Kardomateas, Compos B Eng, Review of current trends in research and applications of sandwich structures, 142, 221–240, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chróścielewski, M. Miśkiewicz, Ł. Pyrzowski, B. Sobczyk, and K. Wilde, Compos B Eng, A novel sandwich footbridge Practical application of laminated composites in bridge design and in situ measurements of static response, 126, 153–161, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Hopkins, T. Norris, and A. Chen, Compos. Struct., Creep behavior of insulated concrete sandwich panels with fiber-reinforced polymer shear connectors, 172, 137–146, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sharaf and A. Fam, Thin-Walled Struct., Analysis of large scale cladding sandwich panels composed of GFRP skins and ribs and polyurethane foam core, 71, 91–101, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pascual, J. Montali, and M. Overend, Compos. Struct, Adhesively-bonded GFRP-glass sandwich components for structurally efficient glazing applications, 160, 560–573, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Williams Portal, M. Flansbjer, K. Zandi, L. Wlasak, and K. Malaga, Compos. Struct, Bending behaviour of novel Textile Reinforced Concrete-foamed concrete (TRC-FC) sandwich elements, 177, 104–118, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lameiras, J. Barros, I. B. Valente, and M. Azenha, Compos. Struct, Development of sandwich panels combining fibre reinforced concrete layers and fibre reinforced polymer connectors. Part I: Conception and pull-out tests, 105, 446–459, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mastali, I. B. Valente, and J. A. O. Barros, Compos. Struct, Flexural performance of innovative hybrid sandwich panels with special focus on the shear connection behavior, 160, 100–117, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Daynes, S. Feih, W. F. Lu, and J. Wei, Mater Design, Optimisation of functionally graded lattice structures using isostatic lines, 127, 215–223, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ullah, J. Elambasseril, M. Brandt, and S. Feih, Compos. Struct, Performance of bio-inspired Kagome truss core structures under compression and shear loading, 118, 294–302, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mei, J. Liu, and J. Liu, Compos A Appl Sci Manuf, A novel fabrication method and mechanical behavior of all-composite tetrahedral truss core sandwich panel, 102, 28–39, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mitra, A. Patra, S. Mondal, and P. K. Datta, Eng. Struct, Interfacial delamination crack profile estimation in polymer foam-cored sandwich composites, 189, 635–643, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Djama, L. Michel, A. Gabor, and E. Ferrier, Compos. Struct, Mechanical behaviour of a sandwich panel composed of hybrid skins and novel glass fibre reinforced polymer truss core, 215, 35–48, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pietrek and P. Horst, Compos. Struct, Analysis and numerical prediction of the delamination behavior of debonded asymmetric sandwich shells with a thin-walled skin considering plastic deformation, 188, 220–232, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Core material for composites: SAERfoam®, [Online], Available: http://www.saertex.com/en/products/saerfoam, (Accessed: 09-Mar-2018) [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Analysis User’s Guide (6.14), [Online], Available: https://www.sharcnet.ca/Software/Abaqus/6.14.2/v6.14/books/usb/default.htm, (Accessed: 25-Jan-2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Brockmann, Mechanical and fracture mechanical properties of fine-grained concrete for textile reinforced composites, Mainz, Aachen, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. LUBLINER, J. OLIVER, S. OLLER, and E. ONATE, Int J Solids Struct, A plastic-damage model for concrete, 25, 299–329, (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hashin, J. Appl. Mech, Failure Criteria for Unidirectional Fiber Composites, 47, 329–334, (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CSTB, Classement reVETIR des systèmes d’isolation thermique des façades par l’extérieur, (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.