MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Surface Protection Methods and Materials|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- Sources: World Corrosion Organization, NACE, COMACAC, IMIST-CNRST© (2011 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Giannini, University of Texas. Coatings and overlays for concrete affected by alkali-silica reaction. Eds. M. Grantham, V. Mechtcherine, U. Schneck, CRC Press, pp. 823-831, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1504-9-2008; Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity Part 9: General principles for the use of products and systems. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Donadio, Internal Sika Article, corrosion tests on cracked concrete beams. Adapted from ASTM G109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Paul Tourney and Neal Berke, Concrete International. A Call for Standardized Tests for Corrosion-Inhibiting Admixtures, (1993), p. 57-62 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM G109-07-2013, Standard Test Method for Determining Effects of Chemical Admixtures on Corrosion of Embedded Steel Reinforcement in Concrete Exposed to Chloride Environments, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C876-15, Standard Test Method for Corrosion Potentials of Uncoated Reinforcing Steel in Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Corrosion of Reinforcement in Concrete Monitoring, Prevention and Rehabilitation Techniques, Eds. by M. Raupach, B. Elsener, R. Polder and J. Mietz, EFC Publication No. 38, Woodhead Publishing, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mijo Tsujita et all, School of Science and Engineering, Kagoshima University, Japan. Proceedings of Hydrophobe VIII, Hong Kong, Effect of surface treatment materials on corrosion protection of concrete structures subjected to chloride attack: An experimental study. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yves Schiegg et all, Technology and Research for Concrete Structures. EUROCORR2017. Monitoring rebar corrosion propagation in concrete – Results of the Naxberg field experiment after 12 years. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Report from the Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute; P859/11-440-1. Corrosion testing and visual assessment of reinforced concrete beams treated with Sikagard®-705 L. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.