MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Surface Protection Methods and Materials|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- G. Koch, J. Varney, N. Thompson, O. Moghissi, M. Gould, J. Payer: International measures of prevention, Application, and Economics of Corrosion Technologies Study, NACE International Report, Houston, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- FHWA-RD-01-159 Report, Corrosion Costs and Preventive Strategies in the United States, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- BRE Digest 444 Part 1, Corrosion of Steel in Concrete, Durability of Reinforced Concrete Structures, BRE Center for Concrete Construction, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertolini, B. Elsener, P. Pedeferri, R.P. Polder: Corrosion of steel in concrete, WILEY –VCH, Weinheim (2004) [Google Scholar]
- BRE Digest 444 Part 3, Corrosion of Steel in Concrete, Protection and Remediation, BRE Center for Concrete Construction, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, … et al.: Long-term performance of surface impregnation of reinforced concrete structures with silane. Construction and Building Materials 48 (2013), pp.708–716 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhichao, W. Hansen: Effectiveness of Concrete Surface Treatment Materials in Reducing Chloride-Induced Reinforcement Corrosion, Cement Concrete Comp. 69 (2016): pp. 49-60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Murray, R. Deschenes, W. M. Hale: Durability of silane sealer in highly alkaline environment, ACI Materials Journal 113 (2016) 4, pp. 387-393 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 515.2R-13, Guide to Selecting Protective Treatments for Concrete, American Concrete Institute (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Vaysburd, P.H. Emmons: Corrosion inhibitors and other protective systems in concrete repair: concepts or mis concepts, Cement&Concrete Composites, 26 (2004), pp. 255-263 [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ngala, C.L. Page, M.M. Page: Corrosion inhibitor systems for remedial treatment of reinforced concrete Part2: sodium monofluorophosphate, Corrosion Science 45 (2003), pp. 1523-1537 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FHWA-RD-01-097, Long-Term Performance of Corrosion Inhibitors Used in Repair of Reinforced Concrete Bridge Components, Federal Highway Administration Research and Technology (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Elsener: Corrosion inhibitors for steel in concrete, International Congress on Advanced Materials, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ormellese, M. Berra, F. Bolzoni, T. Pastore: Corrosion inhibitors for chloride induced corrosion in reinforced concrete structures, Cement and concrete Research 36 (2006), pp. 536-547 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Schiegg, F. Hunkeler, H. Ungricht: The effectiveness of corrosion inhibitors – a field study, 16th Congress of IABSE, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Karayan, Y. Cubides, H. Castaneda: Evaluation of different surface applied corrosion inhibitors systems on reinforced concrete structures based on electrochemical techniques and standard testing, Department of Defense Allied Nations Conference proceedings, Paper No. 2017-0000 [Google Scholar]
- X. Pan, Z. Shi, C. Shi, T.C. Ling, N. Li: A review on concrete surface treatment Part I: Types and mechanisms, Construction and Building Materials. 132. 578–590. 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.12.025. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM G109-07, Standard Test Method for Determining Effects of Chemical Admixtures on Corrosion of Embedded Steel Reinforcement in Concrete Exposed to Chloride Environments, ASTM International, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.