MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- G. Koch, J. Varney, N. Thompson, et al, International measures of prevention, application, and economics of corrosion technologies study, NACE International, Impact.nace.org/documents/Nace-International-Report.pdf (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, G. K. Glass, J. Webb, V. Ngala, S. Beamish, P. Gilbert, Evaluation of galvanic technologies available for bridge structures, In: Structural Faults and Repair, 12th International Conference and Exhibition. Engineering Technics Press, Edinburgh, UK (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Glass, A. C. Roberts, N. Davison, Hybrid corrosion protection of chloride-contaminated concrete, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Construction Materials, 161, 163–172 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Dodds, C. Christodoulou, C. Goodier, Hybrid anode concrete corrosion protection – independent study, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Construction Materials, Ahead of Print, https://doi.org/10.1680/jcoma.16.00024 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Glass, A. C. Roberts, N. Davison, Assessment of cathodic protection applied to above ground reinforced concrete, Materials and Corrosion, 70 (3), 503–510, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Watterson, P. W. Corbett, Widening of existing bridges on State Highway 16 in Auckland. Proceedings of the ICE Bridge Engineering. 169. 1–12. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, R. Cobbs, P. Corbett, and M. Elliot, Service life extension of state highway 16 bridges – New Zealand’s first hybrid corrosion protection application,MATEC Web of Conferences 199, 05002 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, W. Dodds, B. Jackson, et al, Hybrid galvanic corrosion protection of Whiteadder Bridge – 10 years on, unpublished (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Concrete Society, Technical Report 60, Electrochemical tests for reinforcement corrosion, Surrey, UK (2004). [Google Scholar]
- U. Angst, B. Elsener, C.K Larsen, O. Vennesland, Critical chloride content in reinforced concrete A review. Cement and Concrete Research, 39, 1122-1138 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1556 – 04 [Google Scholar]
- NZTA Report 337 – Deterioration of Prestressed Concrete Bridge Beams. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Holmes, The response of galvanic protection current to environmental changes, EUROCORR Nice, France, Paper 8254 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Glass, A. C. Roberts, N. Davison, Pit realkalisation and its role in the electrochemical repair of reinforced concrete, Journal of Corrosion Science and Engineering, 9, Paper 10, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- ISO. 12696. Cathodic Protection of Steel in Concrete, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Glass, J. R. Chadwick, Corrosion Science, 36, 12, 2193–2209 (Dec. 1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, G. K. Glass, J. Webb, S. Austin, C. Goodier, Assessing the long term benefits of impressed current cathodic protection, Corrosion Science, 52, 2671–2679 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, A. Sharifi, S. Das, C. Goodier, Cathodic protection on the UK's Midland Links motorway viaducts, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Bridge Engineering, 167, 43 – 53 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.