MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- ISO: EN BS 12696 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Stratful, Progress report on inhibiting the corrosion of steel in a reinforces concrete bridge, Corr. (Jun. 1959).S. Beamish, Corrosion protection for reinforced concrete highway structures, [online] http://www.corrosionprevention.org.uk/Web%20Docs/Presentations%20for%20website/Manchester/Highway%20Structures%20-%20Sam%20Beamish.pdf (Sept. 2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Esteves, R. Brueckner, C. Atkins, T. Gerrard, and U. Hammer. Case studies of cathodic protection installations. [book auth.] J. Broomfield P. Chess. Cathodic Protection of Steel in Concrete and Masonry, 2nd Ed. CRC Press, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Holmes, G. Wilcox, P. Robins, G. Glass, and A. Roberts. Responsive behaviour of galvanic anodes in concrete and the basis for its utilisation. 10, Corr. Sci., 53, 3450–3454. ISSN 0010-938X (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BD63/17, Highway Structures: Inspection and Maintenance of Highway Structures. Highways England, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bamforth. Enhancing reinforced concrete durability Guidance on selecting measures for minimising the risk of corrosion of reinforcement in concrete. Concrete Society, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. Elsener, C. Andrade, J. Gulikers, et al. Half-cell potential measurements—Potential mapping on reinforced concrete structures. 7, RILEM, Materials and Structures, 36, 461–471 (Aug. 2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C876-15, Standard Test Method for Corrosion Potentials of Uncoated Reinforcing Steel in Concrete. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. TR60, Electrochemical tests for reinforcement corrosion. Concrete Society, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Christodoulou, G. Glass, J. Webb, S. Austin, C. Goodier, Assessing the long term benefits of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection, Corrosion Science, 52, Issue 8, 2671–2679. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BRE Digest 434, K. Hollinshead, Corrosion of reinforcement in concrete: Electrochemical monitoring. (Nov. 1998). [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Glass, A.C. Roberts, N. Davison, Assessment of cathodic protection applied to above ground reinforced concrete, Materials and Corrosion, 70, 3, 503–510 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- DMRB:3-3, BA 35/90, Inspection and repair of concrete highway structures (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.