MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- K. Ahlborn, F. Berthold, W. Vonau, H. Grünzig, U. Schneck, H. Jahn, J. Köhler, Modular Corrosion Measurement System (CMS) for electrochemical NDT. 4th International Conference on Concrete Solutions, Proc., Dresden: Balkema, Rotterdam, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- U. Schneck: Instant and solid corrosion diagnosis on reinforced concrete structures with galvanostatic pulse measurement. Concrete Solutions 5th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Proc., Belfast: Balkema, Rotterdam, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- U. Schneck: Electrochemical chloride extraction. In M. Grantham (ed): Concrete Repair – A practical guide, p. 147-168: Taylor & Francis, Milton Park, Abington, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bäßler, A. Burkert, T. Frølund, O. Klinghoffer: Usage of portable equipment to determine the corrosion state of concrete structures. In M. Raupach, B. Elsener, R. Polder, J. Mietz (Eds.): EFC-Publications Number 38 Corrosion of reinforcement in concrete. p159 169: Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Abington, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- U. Schneck: Insights from corrosion current measurements on corrosion mechanisms in reinforced concrete and on the evaluation of other corrosion data. Concrete Solutions 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Proc., Cluj Napoca: MATEC Web of Conferences 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bard, L. Faulkner: Electrochemical Methods. Fundamentals and Applications, John Wiley and Sons Inc., 2001 [Google Scholar]
- J. Broomfield, Corrosion of steel in concrete – understanding, investigation and repair 2nd Edition. Taylor & Francis, Milton Park, Abington, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.