MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- A.M. Hassanein, G.K. Glass, N.R. Buenfeld, “Protection current distribution in reinforced concrete cathodic protection systems”, Cement & Concrete Composites 24, 159–167 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertolini et al, “Cathodic protection of new and old reinforced concrete structures”, Corrosion Science 35, 1633–1639 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Wu Yao, “Current distribution in reinforced concrete cathodic protection system with conductive mortar overlay anode”, Construction and Building Materials 23, 2220–2226 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Glass, A.M. Hassanein, “Surprisingly Effective Cathodic Protection”, Journal of Corrosion Science and Engineering 4, paper7 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sagüés, S.C. Kranc, “On the determination of polarisation diagrams of reinforcing steel in concrete”, Corrosion Science 48(8), 624–33 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhuiyan, D.W. Law, P Nicholls, C. Christodoulou, “Investigation of residual protection of steel following application of protective current”, Construction and Building Materials 162, 503–511 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.