MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- L. Courard, B. Bissonnette, A. Garbacz, A.M. Vaysburd, and K.F. von Fay, Guidelines for concrete surface preparation: 10 years research and experience. in MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. Perez, M. Morency, B. Bissonnette, and L. Courard, Correlation between the roughness of the substrate surface and the debonding risk. in 2nd International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, ICCRRR-2. Cape Town, South Africa: CRC Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Matthews, CONREPNET: Performance-based approach to the remediation of reinforced concrete structures: Achieving durable repaired concrete structures. J. Build. Apprais., 2007. 3(1): p. 6-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Vorster, J.P. Merrigan, R.W. Lewis, and R.E. Weyers, Techniques for concrete removal and bar cleaning on bridge rehabilitation projects. National Academy of Sciences, Washington, DC, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- J. Silfwerbrand and H. Beushausen, Bonded concrete overlays–bond strength issues. in Proceedings ICCRRR 2005 International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, Cape Town, South Africa, Taylor & Francis Group, London. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L. Courard, T. Piotrowski, and A. Garbacz, Near-to-surface properties affecting bond strength in concrete repair. Cem. Concr. Comp., 2014. 46: p. 73-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Talbot, M. Pigeon, D. Beaupré, and D. Morgan, Influence of surface preparation on long-term bonding of shotcrete. Mater. J., 1995. 91(6): p. 560-566. [Google Scholar]
- L. Courard, B. Bissonnette, and N. Belair, Effect of surface preparation techniques on the cohesion of superficial concrete: comparison of jack-hammering and water jetting. in Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting. Cape Town, South Africa: Taylor & Francis Group, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- A. Garbacz, L. Courard, and B. Bissonnette, A surface engineering approach applicable to concrete repair engineering. Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences, 2013. 61(1): p. 73-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bissonnette, L. Courard, H. Beushausen, D. Fowler, M. Trevino, and A. Vaysburd, Recommendations for the repair, the lining or the strengthening of concrete slabs or pavements with bonded cement-based material overlays. Mater. Struct., 2013. 46(3): p. 481-494. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. De Belie, J. Monteny, A. Beeldens, E. Vincke, D. Van Gemert, and W. Verstraete, Experimental research and prediction of the effect of chemical and biogenic sulfuric acid on different types of commercially produced concrete sewer pipes. Cement and Concrete Research, 2004. 34(12): p. 2223-2236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M.D. Santos and E.N.B.S. Julio, comparison of methods for texture assessment of concrete surface. ACI Mater. J., 2010. 107(5): p.433–440. [Google Scholar]
- A. Garbacz, M. Górka, and L. Courard, Effect of concrete surface treatment on adhesion in repair systems. Mag. Concrete. Res., 2005. 57(1): p. 49-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.