MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 288, 20192019 5th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Shao Yinhe, Hong Rongjing, Yu Jianchun. Dynamic model modification of machine bed based on response surface method[J]. Molular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique, 2018 (11): 26–29. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Junliang, Yan Quansheng, Zhen Hengbin, Cui Nannan, Yu Xiaoling. Modified finite element model of CFST continuous beam arch bridge based on Kriging model[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2014, 33(14): 33–39. [Google Scholar]
- Du Dahua, He Erming, Li Lei. Modified simulated annealing algorithm for nozzle dynamics model modification[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2018, 39(06): 632–638. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Duyun, Yang Nian. Modification of structural dynamic model based on multi-level weighting coefficient[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2017, 51(12): 1415–1421. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guangyou (School of Mechanical Engineering, Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan, 430068, China). A Modified Particle Swarm Optimizer Algorithm[A]. Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE). Proceedings of 2007 8th International Conference on Electronic Measurement & amp; Instruments (ICEMI’2007) Vol.Ⅱ[C]. Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE), 2007: 5. [Google Scholar]
- Bachlaus M, Shukla N, Tiwari M K, et al. Optimization of system reliability using chaos-embedded self-organizing hierarchical particle swarm optimization[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part O Journal of Risk & Reliability, 2006, 220(2): 77–91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yang. Evaluation and research on regional sustainable development based on SG-MA-ISPA model[D]. Chongqing University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yifeng. Research on data analysis system of automobile road test[D]. Wuhan University of Science and Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Duyou, Zhang Xinfeng, Wang Linglong, et al. Optimization of off-road vehicle suspension parameters based on particle swarm optimization[J]. Manufacturing Automation, 2016, (8): 91–95. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Sheng. Smoothness analysis and optimization design of automobile passive suspension[D]. Hunan University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.