MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 288, 20192019 5th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Y Shi, X Zhu, Z.P. Hu. Influence of quadrate steel beam with vibration-damping structure on vibration of combined plates. Journal of Naval University of Engineering, 15, 2: 45–49, (2003 in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, X. Zhu, R.Q.Liu. Analysis and experimental research on the role of quadrate steel beam in isolation vibration wave. Shipbuilding of China, 45, 2:36–42, (2004, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Liu. The rigid sound insulation characteristics study on obstructs. Ship & Ocean Engineering, 35, 4: 31–34, (2006, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cremer, M. Heckl, E.E. Ungar. Structure Borne Sound. Second Edition. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Yao, D.J. Qian, A.M. Zhang, F. Ji. Survey and Tendency of Study on Rigid Vibration-isolating Technique. Chinese Journal of Ship Research, 3, 5:1–12, (2008, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Liu, X.D. Jin, Z Li. Impediment to structure-borne sound propagation from vibration isolation mass. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 37, 8, 1201–1204, (2003, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Lin, W.G. Wu. Method for solving problems about impeding structure-borne sound transmission from blocking masses and wave impedance characteristics. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 43, 10:30–36, (2015, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Yang, Y.C. Yang, Y.P. Shen, C.L. Chen. Experimental Research on Vibration Isolation Mass in Vibration Damping and Noise Reduction of Pipe Conveying Fluid in Ocean Engineering. Ship Engineering, 36, 1: 206–209, (2014, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L He, S.P. He. Application of transmission loss for flexural wave of infinite rod with blocked mass. Technical Acoustics, 2: 15–157, (2007, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- C Wang. Research on vibration and noise reduction of ocean engineering pipelines. Ocean university of China, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.