MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 288, 20192019 5th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- R. L. Hecker, S. Liang, Predictive modeling of surface roughness in grinding, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 43, 755–761 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Malkin, C. Guo, Grinding technology - theory and applications of machining with abrasives – Second editor, Industrial Press, New Yourk (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Lal, M. C. Shaw, The role of grain tip radius in finegrinding, Journal of Engineering for Industry August, 1119–1125 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cui, S. Chen, H. Ding, K. Cheng, Dynamic Model of Material Removal Process in Through − feed Grinding Based on the Lagrange Equation, Trans tech Publications, Switzwerland, 667, 173–180, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tonshoff, J. Peters, I. Inasaki, T. Paul, Modeling and simulation of grinding processes, Annals of CIRP 41, 677–688 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Nakayama, M. C. Shaw, Study of finish produced in surface grinding, part 2, Proceeding of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 182, 179–194 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- D. Duc Trung, N. Van Thien, H. Tien Dung, Predictive Surface Roughness of Workpiece in Surface Grinding, American Journal of Materials Research, 4, 37–41 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Duc Trung, P. Xuan Son, Predictive surface roughness of workpiece in cylindrical grinding, The first internaltional conference on material, machines and methods for sustainable development, 2, 831–837 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Venu Gopal, V. Rao, A new chip-thickness model for performance assessment of silicon carbide grinding. Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 24, 816–820 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mayer, G. P. Fang, Effect of grit depth of cut on strength of ground ceramics, Annals CIRP, 43, 309–312 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Somasundaram, C. Thiagarajan, Experimental Evaluation of a Chip Thickness Model Based on the Fracture Toughness of Abrasive and Work Material in Grinding of Alumina Ceramics. International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, 3, 3825–3829 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xu. Hockin, S. Jahanmir, L. K. Ives, Effect of grinding on strength of tetragonal zirconia and zirconia-toughned alumina, Journal of Machining Science Technology, 1, 49–66 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loan D. Marinescu, U. Eckart, W. Brian Rowe, Handbook of machining with grinding wheels, CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Strategy for the selection of grinding wheel dressing conditions, Ph.D. Thesis, Liverpool John Moores University (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ping, H. Michele, Grinding Wheel Condition Prediction and Improvement, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.