MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Other Relevant Subjects|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- L. Hassine, E. Olias, J. Quintero, M. Haddadi, Digital power factor control and reactive power regulation for grid-connected photovoltaic inverter, Renewable Energy, 34, 315-321, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Demirok, P. Gonzalez, K. Frederiksen, D. Sera, P. Rodrigues, R. Teodorescu, Local reactive power control methods for overvoltage prevention of distributed solar inverters in low-voltage grids, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 1, 174-182, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, F, Pai, Design and operation of grid-connected photovoltaic system with power-factor control and active islanding detection, IEEE Proc. Transm. Distrib., 148, 243-250, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wu, H. Nien, C. Shen, T. Chen, A single-phase inverter system for PV power injection amd active power filtering with nonlinear inductor consideration, IEEE Transactions of Industry Applications, 4, 1075-1083, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Kang Lo, Jin-Yuan, Tin-Yuan Wu, Grid-Connection Technique for a Photovoltaic System with Power Factor Correction" IEEE PEDS, 522-525 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.-F. Wu, C.-H. Chang, Y.-K. Chen, A Multi-Function Photovoltaic Power system with Grid-Connection and Power Factor Correction Features, Proc IEEE 31st Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 1185-1190, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, Gwonjong Yoo, J. Song, A bifunctional utility connected photovoltaic system with power factor correction and UPS facility, Proc. Photovoltaic Specialists Conference IEEE, 1363-1368, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kerekes, R. Teodorescu, M. Liserre. Common Mode Voltage in Case of Transformerless PV Inverters Connected to the Grid. Proc. of the 2008 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, 2390-2395, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lokhande, G. Phadnis. Comparison of full bridge transformerless H5, HERIC, H6 inverter topologies. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 6, 10870-10881, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mirew, A. Andonov, Y. Rakanov. Photovoltaic's inverter directly connected to the grid. Science, Engineering & Education, 1, 32-35, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rakanov. A. Mirev, J. Javorova, A. Andonov, Transformerless Grid Connected Inverter for Photovoltaics. Proc. of the Intern Conf "Alternative Energy Sources, Materials & Technologies AESMT'19", Sofia, (2019) (under print). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kasa, T. Iida. Flyback Type Inverter for Small Scale Photovoltaic Power System. Proc. of IEEE 28th Annual Conf of the Industrial Electronics Society, 2, 1089-1094 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gubia, P. Sanchis, A. Ursua. Ground currents in single-phase transformerless photovoltaic systems. Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, 15, 629-650, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kasa, T.Iida, H. Iwamoto. An Inverter Using Buck-boost Type Chopper Circuits for Popular Small-scale Photovoltaic Power System. Proc. of the 25th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 1, 185-190, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kasa, H. Ogawa, T. Iida, H. Iwamoto. A Transformerless Inverter Using Buck-boost Type Chopper Circuit for Photovoltaic Power System. Proc. of the IEEE 1999 International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, Hong Kong, 653-658, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.