MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- R. François, I. Khan, V. Dang, Impact of corrosion on mechanical properties of steel embedded in 27-yearold corroded reinforced concrete beams, Materials and structures, 46(6), 899-910, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Apostolopoulos, V. Papadakis, Consequences of steel corrosion on the ductility properties of reinforcement bar, Construction and Building Materials, 22(12), 2316-2324, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Apostolopoulos, M. Papadopoulos, S. Pantelakis, Tensile behavior of corroded reinforcing steel bars BSt 500s, Construction and building Materials, 20(9), 782-789, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kaita, J. Appuhamy, K. Itogawa, M. Ohga, K. Fujii, Experimental study on remaining strength estimation of corroded wide steel plates under tensile force, Procedia Engineering, 14, 2707-2713, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. del Angel, Fractal effect of corrosion on mechanical behavior of unprotected structural steel, In: Developments in Corrosion Protection, 551-565, (InTech, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, M. Hadi, D. Gao, L. Zhao, Experimental study on the properties of corroded steel fibres, Construction and Building Materials, 79, 165-172, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, Y. Cho, Evaluation of the mechanical properties of steel reinforcement embedded in concrete specimen as a function of the degree of reinforcement corrosion. International Journal of Fracture, 157(1-2), 81-88, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahbar Ranji, A. Zakeri, Mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of normal strength and high strength steels in chloride solution, J. of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, 7(2), 93-100, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grossman, More realistic tests for atmospheric corrosion, Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings, 13(9), 4, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Qin, S. Xu, D. Yao, Z. Zhang, Study on the degradation of mechanical properties of corroded steel plates based on surface topography, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 125, 205-217, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HILTI Corrosion handbook, https://www.hilti.pt, Hilti Corporation, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmmad, Y. Sumi, Strength and deformability of corroded steel plates under quasi-static tensile load, J. of marine science and technology, 15(1), 1-15, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.