MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Gupta, Kapil & Jain, Neelesh. (2016). Near-Net Shape Manufacturing of Miniature Gears by Wire Spark Erosion Machining. 10.1007/978-981-10-1563-2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dudley's Handbook of Practical Gear Design and Manufacture, Second Edition,Stephen P. Radzevich. [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/AGMA 2002-C16, "Tooth Thickness and Backlash Measurement of Cylindrical Involute Gearing", American Gear Manufacturers Association [Google Scholar]
- George W. Michalec, "Precision Gearing Theory and Practice", John Wiley & Sons, Inc., (1966). [Google Scholar]
- Karba, Bahadır & Yıldırım, Nihat. (2018), Backlash Prediction of a Spur Gear Pair with Manufacturing Errors of Runouts, Span and Pitch Deviations. [Google Scholar]
- BS ISO/TR10064-2:1996, Part 2: "Inspection related to radial composite deviations, runout, tooth thickness and backlash". [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar, N & Ellis, Randy & Moore, T.N. (1997). Backlash detection in geared mechanisms: Modeling, simulation, and experimentation. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 11. 391-408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Heng & Xiao, Xinxin. (2018). New Identification Method for Backlash of Gear Transmission Systems. 378-382. [Google Scholar]
- Xihui Liang, Ming J. Zuo, Zhipeng Feng, Dynamic modeling of gearbox faults: A review, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 98, (2018), Pages 852-876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/AGMA 2015-1-A01, Accuracy Classification System-Tangential Measurements for Cylindrical Gears. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Colbourne, The Geometry of Involute Gears book, (1987) Springer, New York, NY. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Spitas& V. Spitas (2008) Effect of Cutter Pressure Angle on the Undercutting Risk and Bending Strength of 20° Involute Pinions Cut with Equivalent Nonstandard Cutters, Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, 36:2, 189-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantola. Inverse problem theory and methods for model parameter estimation. SIAM, Philadelphia, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.agma.org/ Gear Rating Suite Version 2.2.02 Demonstration version, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kisssoft.ch, Release 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.