MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Materials and Technological Processes|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- W.M. Thomas, E.D. Nicholas, S.B. Jones, US Patent # 5,262,123 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gronostajski, A. Matuszak, The recycling of metals by plastic deformation: an example of recycling of aluminum and its alloys chips, PT, 92-93 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jovane, H. Yoshikawa, L. Alting, C.R. Boër, E. Westkamper, D. Williams, M. Tseng, G. Seliger, A.M. Paci, The incoming global technological and industrial revolution towards competitive sustainable manufacturing, MT, 641-659 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Gutowski, J.M. Allwood, C. Herrmann, S. Sahni, A global assessment of manufacturing: Economic development, energy use, carbon emissions, and the potential for energy efficiency and materials recycling, ARERs, 81-106 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hanko, H. Antrekowitsch, P. Ebner, Recycling automotive magnesium scrap, JMMMS, 51-54 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Samuel, A new technique for recycling aluminium scrap. JMPT, 117-124 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gronostajski, A. Matuszak, Recycling of metals by plastic deformation: an example of recycling of aluminium and its alloys chips, JMPT, 35-41 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Duflou, A.E. Tekkaya, M. Haase, T. Welo, K. Vanmeensel, K. Kellens, W. Dewulf, D. Paraskevas, Environmental assessment of solid-state recycling routes for aluminium alloys: Can solid state processes significantly reduce the environmental impact of aluminium recycling MT, 37-40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tang, A.P. Reynolds, Production of wire via friction extrusion of aluminum alloy machining chips, JMPT 210(15), 2231-2237 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buffa, D. Campanella, L. Fratini, F. Micari, AZ31 magnesium alloy recycling through friction stir extrusion process, IJMF (In press) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Baffari, G. Buffa, L. Fratini, A numerical model for Wire integrity prediction in Friction Stir Extrusion of magnesium alloys, JMPT 247, 1-10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. McAuliffe, R. Karkkainen, C. Yen, H. Waisman, Numerical modelling of friction stir welded aluminum joints under high rate loading, FEA, 8-18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ghanbari, M. Kasiri Asgharani, K. Amini, Investigating the Effect of Passes Number on Microstructural and Mechanical Properties of the Al2024/SiC Composite Produced by Friction Stir Processing, Mechanics 21(6) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. Tang, A.P. Reynolds, Production of wire via friction extrusion of aluminum alloy machining chips, JMPT (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.