MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- A.I. Korendyasev., B.L. Salamander, L.I. Tyves, Theoretical foundations of robotics.-M .: Science, 2, 376 p, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zhavner, O.N. Matsko, M.V. Zhavner Recuperative drives for cyclic movements. Deutschland, Saarbrucken, Palmarium Academic Publishing, 90 p, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zhavner, O.N. Matsko, Spring actuators with balancing for horizontal reciprocating movements-M.: Bulletin of Scientific and Technological Development, No.5, p.12-17, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Zhavner, O. N. Matsko, M. V. Zhavner, Comparative Analysis of Mechatronic Driver for Reciprocal Motion, I.RE.M.E., No. 9, 784-789, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zhavner, A.V. Minichev, Improving the performance of recuperative drives-M.: Science Week SPbPU SPB, Polytechnical University Publishing House, p. 8-10, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zhavner, Wen Zhao, Dosing of bulk products in small doses weighing 0.2-5 grams-M.: Bulletin of the International Academy of Cold, No.2, p.34-41, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zhavner, Wen Zhao, Application of pneumatic engines to compensate for dissipative losses in spring drives with energy recovery.-M.: Hydraulic machines, hydraulic pneumatic actuators and hydropneumatic automation. Current State and Development Prospects: Collection of Scientific Works of the International Scientific and Technical Conference on June 7-8, p.307, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Kelsey, J.F. Hanlon, Packing and packaging: design, technology, application, 698p, (April 23, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zhavner, O.N. Matsko, Spring drives for reciprocal motion-M.: Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, No.1, p.1-5. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bo Peng, Design and analysis of precision measurement systems for powder packaging. Hubei University of Technology (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.