MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Bendsøe, M.P. Structural Optimization (1989) 1: 193. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01650949 [Google Scholar]
- Harzheim, L. & Graf, G. Struct Multidisc Optim (2006) 31: 388. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00158-005-0554-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Topology Optimization Guide. Available online: http://www.topology-opt.com/software-list/ (last visited 08.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Deaton, Joshua D., and Ramana V. Grandhi. "A survey of structural and multidisciplinary continuum topology optimization: post 2000." Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 49.1 (2014): 1-38. [Google Scholar]
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Help. Available online: http://help.solidworks.com/2018/english/solidworks/ cworks/idc_help_helptopics.htm. (last visited 08.03.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Slavov S, Konsulova-Bakalova M. Optimizing Weight of Housing Elements of Two-stage Reducer by Using the Topology Management Optimization Capabilities Integrated in SOLIDWORKS: A Case Study. Machines. 2019; 7(1):9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhandari, V.B. Design of Machine Elements; Tata McGraw-Hill Education: New York, NY, USA, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Stefanescu, D.M. Science and Engineering of Casting Solidification, 2nd ed.; Springer: Berlin/Heidelberg, Germany, 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.