MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Solid and Structural Mechanics Modelling|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- [KKK05] Yeon Hoon Kim, Soo-Hyun Kim, and Yoon-Keun Kwak. Dynamic analysis of a nonholonomic two-wheeled inverted pendulum robot. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 44(1) :25–46, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- [BLM99] K. Busawon and J. De Leon-Morales. An improved high gain observer for single input uniformly observable systems. In Proc. European Contr. Conf., Karlsruhe, Germany, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- [BLX95] Marcel Bergerman, Christopher Lee, and Yang Sheng Xu. Experimental study of an underactuated manipulator. In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp 2–317, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- [DLMO00] A. De Luca, R. Mattone, and G. Oriolo. Stabilization of an underactuated planar 2R manipulator. Int. J. Robust and Nonlinear Control, 10 :181–198, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- [HGM+10] Jian Huang, Zhi-Hong Guan, T. Matsuno, T. Fukuda, and K. Sekiyama. Sliding-mode velocity control of mobile wheeled inverted-pendulum systems. Robotics, IEEE Transactions on, 26(4) :750–758, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- [HS08] N. Hatakeyama and A. Shimada. Movement control using zero dynamics of two-wheeled inverted pendulum robot. In Advanced Motion Control, 2008. AMC ’08. 10th IEEE International Workshop on, pages 38–43. IEEE, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- [OS99] Reza Olfati-Saber. Fixed point controllers and stabilization of the cart-pole system and the rotating pendulum. In PROC. OF THE 38TH CONF. ON DECISION AND CONTROL, pages 1174–1181, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.