MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Solid and Structural Mechanics Modelling|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Z. Hashin and A. Rotem, “A Fatigue Failure Criterion for Fiber Reinforced Materials,” J. Compos. Mater., vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 448–464, Oct. 1973. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hashin, “Failure Criteria for Unidirectional Fiber Composites,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 47, no. 2, p. 329, Jun. 1980. [Google Scholar]
- C. Davila, N. Jaunky, and S. Goswami, “Failure Criteria for FRP Laminates in Plane Stress,” in 44th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- P. Nali, E. Carrera “A numerical assessment on two-dimensional failure criteria for composite’’. Composites: Part B. vol. 43. P 280–289. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Echaabi, F. Trochu, X. T. Pham, and M. Ouellet, “Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of Failure and Damage Progression of Graphite-Epoxy Composites in Flexural Bending Test,” J. Reinf. Plast. Compos., vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 740–755, Jul. 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Benbouras, A. Maziri, E. Mallil, and J. Echaabi, “A NONLINEAR ANALYTICAL MODEL FOR SYMMETRIC LAMINATED,” International Journal of Technology, vol., 8, no. 6, pp. 437–447, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davila CG, Camanho PP, (2003). Failure criteria for frp laminates in plane stress. Tech. Rep. NASA/TM, 2003–212663. [Google Scholar]
- Gustavo Vargas Faustino Mujika, “Determination of in-plane shear properties by three-point flexure test of ±45° anti-symmetric laminates,” Polym. Test., vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 204–215, Apr. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiwen Jiaa Zihui Xiab Bohong Gua, “Numerical analyses of 3D orthogonal woven composite under three-point bending from multi-scale microstructure approach,” Comput. Mater. Sci., vol. 79, pp. 468–477, Nov. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Serna Moreno A. Romero Gutiérrez J.L. MartíNez Vicente, “Different response under tension and compression of unidirectional carbon fibre laminates in a three-point bending test,” Compos. Struct., vol. 136, pp. 706–711, Feb. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.