MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibrations and Acoustics|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Michaltsos GT, Dynamic behavior of a single-span beam subjected to loads moving with variable speeds, J Sound Vib 2002;258(2):359–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Froio, Numerical dynamical analysis of beams on nonlinear elastic foundations under harmonic moving load, Proceedings, European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, Crete Island, Greece, 2016, Vol. 3, 4794–4809. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Hilber, T.J.R. Hughes, R.L. Taylor, Improved numerical dissipation for time integration algorithms in structural dynamics, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics 1977;3(10), 283–292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ansari, Free vibration of fractional viscoelastic Timoshenko nanobeams using the nonlocal elasticity theory, Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures 2015; Vol. 70, 318–327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Hu, Chen Li-Qun, Yang Shao-Pu, Convergence of Galerkin truncation for dynamic response of finite beams on nonlinear foundations under a moving load, J Sound Vib 2012;331:2426e42. [Google Scholar]
- Diego A. Murio, Implicit finite difference approximation for time fractional diffusion equations, Computers and Mathematics with Applications 56 (2008) 1138–1145 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Senalp, A.D., Arikoglu, A., Ozkol, Dynamic response of a finite length Euler-Bernoulli beam on linear and nonlinear viscoelastic foundations to a concentrated moving force, J Mech Sci Technol (2010) 24: 1957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.