MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibrations and Acoustics|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- J. Wallaschek, Dynamics of nonlinear automobile shock-absorbers. Int. J. Non-linear Mech. 25, (1990), 299–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PS. Chudinov, The motion of a point mass in a medium with a square law of drag. J. Appl. Math. Mech. 65, (2001), 421–426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fellowes, T. Wilson, G. Kemble, C. Havill, J. Wright. Wing box nonlinear structural damping. In Proc. 15th Int. Forum on Aeroelasticity and Structural Dynamics (IFASD 2011), Paris, France, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Eichler A, Moser J, Chaste J, Zdrojek M, Wilson-Rae I, Bachtold A. Nonlinear damping in mechanical resonators made from carbon nanotubes and graphene. Nat. Nanotechnol. 6, (2011), 339–342. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Fishman. Monte Carlo: Concepts, algorithms and Applications. Springer Verlag, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lamrhari, D. Sarsri, L. Azrar, M. Rahmoune, K. Sbai, Non linear vibrations of large structures with uncertain parameters, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, volume 9, (2017), 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.