MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Failures of Metal Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- P.D. Moncarz, P.S. Noakowski, Damage by Hurricane Andrew to Reinforced Concrete Stacks in Florida (Proceedings of the 45th Meeting of the International Committee on Industrial Chimneys, CICIND, Orlando, Florida, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Moncarz, R.K. Taylor, J. Perform. Constr. Fac. 14(2) (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Moncarz, B.J. Lahnert, R.F. Hooley, J.D. Osteraas, J. Perform. Constr. Fac. 6(4), pp. 232–245 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AISC COSP. Code of Standard Practice for Steel Buildings and Bridges (American Institute of Steel Construction, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- AISC LRFD. Load and Resistance Factor Design Specification for Structural Steel Buildings (American Institute of Steel Construction, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Bishop, P. Uriz, Column Reinforcing Cage Stability and Construction Safety (Proceedings of the Forensic Engineering 7th Congress: Performance of the Built Environment. Miami, FL, USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Bishop, P. Uriz, B. McDonald, Stability of Column Rebar Cages for Building under Construction (Proceedings of the Annual Stability Conference. Structural Stability Research Council. Nashville, TN, USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Building Code (International Code Council, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.