MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Failures of Metal Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Online: https://www.gunb.gov.pl/strona/katastrofy-budowlane [Google Scholar]
- Online: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katastrofa_budowlana_na_Śląsku_(2006) (access on 02.12.18) [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, Ekspertises, technical opinions and projects in the field of construction (WAT, 2005-2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bródka, M. Broniewicz, M. Giżejowski, Cold rolled sections. Designer‘s guidebook (Polish Technical Publishing Houses, Rzeszow, 2006) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Goczek, Ł. Supeł, Cold rolled sections in sheating of halls (Publishing House of the Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, 2007) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chudzicki, S. Sosnowski, Drainage systems. Design, construction and operation (Seidel - Przywecki Publishing House, Warsaw, 2004) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Murzewski, Reliability of engineering structures (Arkady, Warsaw, 2001) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.