MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Failures of Metal Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- ISO 2394:1998: General principles on reliability for structures [Google Scholar]
- ISO 13822:2001: bases for design of structures – Assessment of existing structures [Google Scholar]
- SAFERELNET: Thematic Network on Safety and Reliability of Industrial Products, Systems and Structures. Project Coordinator: Carlos Guedes Soares; http://mar.ist.utl.pt/saferelnet/2001-2005 [Google Scholar]
- Joint publication: M. Sýkora, Handbook on structural assessment of industrial heritage buildings. (Klokner Institute, Czech Technical University in Prague, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brehm, H. Bolt, Framework for assessment and life extension of structures and industrial plants. (Proceedings of the SAMCO Summer Academy, Zell am See, Austria, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Holland, B.E. Montgomery-Smith, J.F.A. Moore, Appraisal & Repair of Building Structures (Thomas Telford Ltd, London, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- L. Addleson, Building failure: a guide to diagnosis, remedy and prevention. (Butterworth, Oxford, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Guideline: W. Rücker, F. Hille, R. Rohrmann, F08a Guideline for the Assessment of Existing Structures. SAMCO Final Report 2006 (Federal Institute of Materials Research and Testing, Berlin, Germany, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Holický, V. Návarová, R. Gottfried, M. Kronika, J. Marková, M. Sýkora, K. Jung, Basics for assessment of existing structures (Klokner Institute, Czech Technical University in Prague, Prague, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Joint publication: D. Diamantidis, Probabilistic Assessment of Existing Structures (Joint Committee on Structural Safety, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Guideline: Guide for the Structural Rehabilitation of Heritage Buildings. (CIB Publication 335, Prepared by CIB Commission W023 - Wall Structures, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Nordstrom, Elements, 7, pp. 393–398 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.