MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Diagnostics in Safety Evaluation of Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- European Severe Weather Database, event from 18:00 on 11/ 08/2017until 06:00 12/ 08/2017, www.eswd.eu [Google Scholar]
- M. Taszarek, N. Pilguj, J. Orlikowski, A. Surowiecki, S. Walczakiewicz, W. Pilorz., K. Piasecki, Ł. Pajurek, M. Półrolniczak, 2018: Derecho evolving from the mesocyclone - a study of 11 August 2017 severe weather outbreak in Poland: event analysis and high-resolution simulation. Monthly Weather Review (in review) [Google Scholar]
- Online: https://dziennikbaltycki.pl/nawalnica-na-pomorzu-1112-sierpnia-2017-burza-godzina-po-godzinie-dla-pow-chojnickiego-raport-imgw/ar/12391169 [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Information on the activities of the Chief Building Supervision Inspector and local construction supervision authorities in connection with the thunderstorm that took place on August 11-12, 2017 (Central Building Supervision Office, Warsaw, 2017) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chmielewski, H. Nowak, K. Walkowiak, J. Wind Eng. and Ind. Aerod., 118, pp. 54-60 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.