MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Diagnostics in Safety Evaluation of Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- S.M. Wierzbicki, The role of the expert in the case of building domage (Proceedings of XXV Scientific-Technical Conference on Structural Failures, Szczecin-Międzyzdroje, 2011) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- M. Boryczko, Administration proceedings conducted by the building supervision authority in situation of building objects risk (Proceedings of XXVII Scientific-Technical Conference on Structural Failures, Szczecin-Międzyzdroje, 2015) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Document: Act of 7 July 1994 r. – Construction Act (Journal of Laws 2010r., No. 243, pos. 1623 with further amendments) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- L. Runkiewicz, Przegląd Budowlany, 9, pp. 44-49 (2008) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Dahlagaard, K. Kristensen, G.K Kanji, Fundamentals of Total Quality Management (Taylor & Francis e-Library, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hoque, Crit. Perspect. Account., 14(5), pp. 553-566 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Łuczak, A. Flejszman-Matuszak., Methods and techniques of quality management. Knowledge compendium (Quality Progress, 2007) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Document: Reports of Central Office of Construction Supervision (Department of Inspection and Building Control, 2007-2017) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hamrol, W. Mantura, Quality management. Theory and practice (PWN, Warszawa, 1998) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Czajkowska, R. Stasiak – Betlejewska, Determinants of the Machining Process in the Steel Industry (Proceedings of 25th Anniversary International Conference On Metallurgy And Materials), Brno, Czech Republic, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Urbaniak, Management by quality, (WSB, Poznań, 2001) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- R. Reed, D.J. Lemak, N.P Mero, J. Qual. Manag. 5(1), pp. 5-26, 2000 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.