MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- Business Line. (2012). Fire breaks out in Stephen Court building. Retrieved from Business Line: https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/Fire-breaks-out-in-Stephen-Court-building/article20424284.ece. [Google Scholar]
- Galvez, D. (2018). Fire hits industrial building in Valenzuela City. Retrieved from Inquirer.net: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1061938/fire-hits-industrial-building-invalenzuela-city. [Google Scholar]
- Tunio, H. (2012). Baldia factory fire: Short circuit, all of Karachi to blame for tragedy, says tribunal. Retrieved from The Express Tribune: https://tribune.com.pk/story/474798/baldia-factory-fire-short-circuit-all-of-karachi-toblame-for-tragedy-says-tribunal/. [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. (2018). National Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries in 2017. United States of America: United States of America, Department of Labor. [Google Scholar]
- Dutta, A. (2011). At least 89 killed in Kolkata hospital fire. Retrieved from Livemint: https://www.livemint.com/Politics/tZcRjGyGk5F5HH2eVMKcqN/At-least-89-killedin-Kolkata-hospital-fire.html [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (1997). An Office Building Occupant‘s Guide to Indoor Air Quality. Washington, DC: EPA. [Google Scholar]
- Moriwaki, A. (2015). Water, Water, Leaking Everywhere. Retrieved from theBIMhub: https://thebimhub.com/2015/07/03/water-water-leaking-everywhere/#.XE49MlwzbIV. [Google Scholar]
- Bowden, S., Dorr, A., Thorpe, T., & Anumba, C. (2006). Mobile ICT support for construction process improvement. Automation in Construction, 664-676. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lorincz, K., Malan, D., R.F, T., Jones, F., Nawoj, A., Clavel, A., Welsh, M. (2004). Sensor Networks for Emergency Response: Challenges and Opportunities. IEEE Pervasive Computing, 16-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lam, K., & Srivastava, V. (2005). Living in the Intelligent Workplace Structuring and Managing Building Operation Information. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations. ESL. [Google Scholar]
- Alahmad, M., Nader, W., Brumbaugh, A., Cho, Y., Ci, S., Sharif, H., Neal, J. (2011). The "BIM‘s 4D+" dimension: Real time energy monitoring. IEEE GCC Conference and Exhibition (GCC), 589-592. [Google Scholar]
- Ochoa, S., & Santos, R. (2013). Human-centric wireless sensor networks to improve information availability during urban search and rescue activities. Information Fusion. [Google Scholar]
- Marzouk, M., & Abdelaty, A. (2014). BIM-based framework for managing performance of subway stations. Automation in Construction, 70-77. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marzouk, M., Abdelbasset, I., & Al-Gahtani, K. (2015). Tracking Indoor Air Quality of Buildings Using BIM. 5th International/11th Construction Specialty Conference. Columbia: CSCE. [Google Scholar]
- Cheung, W.-F., & Lin, Y.-C. (2016). Development of BIM-based Safety Monitoring System Integrated with WSN Technology. 601-608. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, M.-Y., Chiu, K.-C., Hsieh, Y.-M., Yang, I.-T., Chou, J.-S., & Wu, Y.-W. (2017). BIM integrated smart monitoring technique for building fire prevention and disaster relief. Automation in Construction, 14-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.