MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- M. Abdel-Halim, S. Barakat, Cyclic performance of concrete-backed stone masonry walls. J. Struct. Eng. ASCE 129 (5):596-605 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Al-Nimry, Quasi-static testing of RC infilled frames and confined stone-concrete bearing walls. J. Earthq. Eng. 18 (1):1-23 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Al-Nimry, M. Resheidat, S. Qeran, Rapid assessment for seismic vulnerability of low and medium rise infilled RC frame buildings. Eng. Eng. Vib. 14 (2):275-293 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jordanian National Building Council, Code for Loads and Forces (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Jordanian National Building Council, Code for Earthquake-Resistant Buildings (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mander, M. Priestley, R. Park, Theoretical stress-strain model for confined concrete. J. Struct. Eng. ASCE 114(8): 1804-1826 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Computers and Structures, Inc., SAP2000 v14, Integrated Solution for Structural Analysis and Design (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ATC-40: Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings. Applied Technology Council, California, USA (1996) [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institution. BS 5628-1:1992 Code of Practice for Use of Masonry. Part 1: Structural Use of Unreinforced Masonry (1992) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization CEN 2004. Eurocode 6: Design of Masonry Structures. Part 1-1: General Rules for Reinforced and Unreinforced Masonry Structures. prEN 1996-1-1:2004 [Google Scholar]
- FEMA-356: Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings. Federal Emergency Management Agency (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fajfar, M. Dolsek, R. Zarnic, S. Gostic, Development of numerical methodologies for infilled frames, Towards European Integration in Seismic Design and Upgrading of Building Structures Project. Euroquake-Project, Final Report (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Asteris, Lateral stiffness of brick masonry infilled plane frames. J. Struct. Eng. ASCE 129 (8):1071-1079 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Mahdi, H. Darehshiri, Pushover analysis of asymmetric ordinary moment R.C frames designed according to the Iranian codes. 3rd Int. Conf. on Concrete and Development, Tehran (2009) [Google Scholar]
- HAZUS-MH-MR4 Technical Manual, Federal Emergency Management Agency (2003) [Google Scholar]
- HAZUS-MH-MR1 AEBM: Technical and User’s Manual, Federal Emergency Management Agency (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.