MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- Najib. (2016, December 30). 2016 Statistics: Car Accidents Down by 20%. Retrieved from BlogBaladi: http://blogbaladi.com/2016-statistics-car-accidents-down-by-20/ [Google Scholar]
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. (2008). National Motor Vehicle Crash Causation Survey. Washington D.C.: U.S.: Department of Transportation, Report DOT HS 811 059. [Google Scholar]
- Bjornstad, E. (2016, August 23). Self-Driving Car Accidents - Tesla and Google. Retrieved from Bell Performance: https://www.bellperformance.com/blog/self-driving-car-accidents-tesla-and-google [Google Scholar]
- Choueiri, E. M., Choueiri, G. M., & Choueiri, B. M. (2012). An Overview About Road Safety In Lebanon. Ideas. [Google Scholar]
- Marsi, F. (2017). New transport plan aims to ease traffic. Pressreader. [Google Scholar]
- El Khoury, N., Aboujaoude, L. K., & Kadehjian, K. (2016). Road Transport Sector and Air Pollution Case of Lebanon 2016. Lebanon. [Google Scholar]
- Banque du Liban. (2018, February 25). Lebanon GDP Annual Growth Rate. Retrieved from Trading Economics: https://tradingeconomics.com/lebanon/gdp-growth-annual [Google Scholar]
- Fagnant, D. J., & Kockelman, K. (2015). Preparing a Nation for Autonomous Vehicles: Opportunities, Barriers and Policy Recommendations for Capitalizing on Self-Driving Vehicles. Transportation Research Part A 77, 167-181. [Google Scholar]
- CIA World Factbook. (2018, January 20). Lebanon Demographics Profile 2018. Retrieved from Index Mundi: https://www.indexmundi.com/lebanon/demographics_profile.html [Google Scholar]
- Moutran, M. (2017). Self-driving Vehicles Legal and Technical Challenges. Lebanon: Printing & Publishing Company. [Google Scholar]
- Harris, J. (2017, November 8). Autonomous Vehicles to Reduce Road Fatalities by More than 50 Percent. Retrieved from Sanvada: https://sanvada.com/2017/11/08/autonomous-vehicles-to-reduce-road-fatalities-by-more-than-50-percent/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.