MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- M. Grzybowski and S. P. Shah, "Shrinkage Craking in Fiber Reinforced Concrete," ACI Materials Journal, vol. 87, pp. 138-148 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Narenda, "Compressive Strength Development of Fly Ash Concrete for Different Cement Replacement Levels," International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 0. 1-12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. O. Lane and J. F. Best, "Properties and Use of Fly Ash in Portland Cement Concrete," Concrete International, vol. 4, pp. 81-92 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Harison, "Effect of Fly Ash on Compressive Strength of Portland Pozzolona Cement Concrete," Journal of Academia and Industrial Research (JAIR) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique, "Effect of fine aggregate replacement with Class F fly ash on the mechanical properties of concrete," Cement and Concrete Research (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Salahaldein and s. Muhsen, "Influence of Polypropylene Fiber on Strength of Concrete," American Journal of Engineering Research, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 223-226 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Upadhyay, "Effect of Fly Ash on Flexural Strength of Portland Pozzolona Cement Concrete," Journal of Academia and Industrial Research (JAIR), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C33, Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C348-14, Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C109 M, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars (Using 2-in. or [50-mm] Cube Specimens) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sadrmomtazi, A. Fasihi and A. K. Haghi, "Effect of Polypropylene Fibers on mechanical and physical properties of mortars » 3rd International Conference on Concrete & Development, Tehran (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.