MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- The Holy Qur’an. [Google Scholar]
- Hadith. [Google Scholar]
- Aliyu, A.A., Alkali, M.Y., Alkali, I., “Islamic Perspective on the Impact of Ethics and Tax for Nigerian Economic Development”, International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance Studies, Vol: 2, Issue: 3, November (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Bappenas-JICA., “The Study on Integrated Transportation Master Plan for Jabodetabek (Phase II)” Technical Report 2: Transportation and Demand Forecast, Jakarta (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Barter, P., “Jakarta Area Pricing - Equitable or Not?”, Sustran Discussion, Jakarta (1998) [Google Scholar]
- DKI Jakarta Transportation Department, “Pattern of DKI Jakarta Macro Transportation”, (2004) (in bahasa). [Google Scholar]
- Ensor, J.D. “Malaysia Transport Pricing Strategies, measures, and Policies Inception Report”. Malaysia Transport Research Group Massachusetts Institute of Technology February 22, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Ferguson, E., “Auckland Regional Travel Demand Management Strategy”, New Zealand (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ferguson, E., “Travel Demand Management and Public Policy”, Ashgate Publishing Ltd, Vermont (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Hong Kong Government, Possible ERP System for Hong Kong, http://www.td.gov.hk/filemanager/en/content_524/erp_eng.pdf (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mcgee, R. W. The Ethics of Tax Evasion in Islam: A Comment. The Ethics of Tax Evasion in Theory and Practice, 3(1), 159–165. http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1287-8 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prayudyanto, M.N., and Tamin, O.Z., “Mode Shift Travel Demand Management Evaluation from Jakarta’s Experience”, Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Prayudyanto, M.N., “Analysis of Optimization Strategies of Travel Demand Management Coping in Urban Transportation Problems (Case Jakarta Metropolitan City)”, Post Graduate School, Institute of Technology Bandung (Unpublished, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Pew Research Center. Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key- findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/ (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Small, K., A, and Ibanez, J., G., “Road Pricing for Congestion Management: The Transition from Theory to Policy”. In: Button, K.J., Verhoef, E.T. (eds.), “Road Pricing, Traffic Congestion and the Environment”, Edward Elgar Publishing, Northampton (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yagi, S., “An Activity-Based Microsimulation Model of Travel Demand for Transportation Policy and Impact Analysis”, Ph.D. Thesis, the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yudhistira, M.H. 2015 “On The Effects of The Electronic Road Pricing Plan in The Jakarta Metropolitan Area”, A Dissertation of Doctor of Philosophy in Public Economics, National Graduate Institute of Policy Studies (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.