MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- J. P. Womack and D. T. Jones, Lean Thinking (Simon & Schuster, New York, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Haryanto, “Non-Value Adding Activities in Multi-storey Building Construction,” (transl.), MS thesis, Dept. Civil Eng., Lambung Mangkurat University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahri, “Study of Lateness in Complex Building Projects in South Kalimantan,” (transl.), MS thesis, Dept. Civil Eng., Lambung Mangkurat University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mursadin and Isra, “Modelling the relationship between material waste generation and NVAAs in construction work,” in Proc. The 3 rd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Academic Research (Banjarmasin, Indonesia, 26–27 September 2016). [Google Scholar]
- O. Aiyetan and J. Smallwood, “Materials management and waste minimization on construction sites in Lagos State, Nigeria,” in Proc. The 4th Int’l Conf. on Eng., Project and Prod. Management (Bangkok, Thailand, 23–25 October, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Fadiya, P. Georgakis, and E. Chinyio, “Quantitative analysis of the sources of construction waste,” J. Construction Eng., 1–9, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mursadin, “Modelling contractor response to client-induced construction waste,” in Proc. The 4th International Conference on Asset and Facility Management (Padang, Indonesia, 4–5 October 2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Diekman, M. Krewedl, J. Balonick, T. Stewart, and S. Won, Application of Lean Manufacturing Principles to Construction (University of Austin, Austin, Texas, 2004), pp. 60–61. [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Ekanayake and G. Ofori, “Construction material waste source evaluation,” in Proc. The Strategies for a Sustainable Built Environment (Pretoria, South Africa, August, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. Nowak, M. Steiner, and U. Wiegel, “Waste management challenges for the construction industry,” Construction Information Quarterly, 11(1), 8 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Solis-Guzman, M. Marrero, M. V. Montes-Delgado, and A. Ramirez-de-Arellano, “A Spanish model for quantification and management of construction waste,” Waste Management, 29(9), 2542–2548 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. A. D. S. Wimalasena, J. Y. Ruwanpura, and J. P. A. Hettiaratchi, “On-site construction waste management,” presented at The Int’l Conf. on Sustainable Environment (Kandy, 13-14 December 2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Aziz, “Ranking of delay factors in construction projects after Egyptian revolution,” Alexandria Eng. J., 52, 387–406 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Gwet, Handbook of Inter-Rater Reliability, 4th Ed: The Definitive Guide to Measuring the Extent of Agreement among Raters (Advanced Analytics, LLC., Gaithersburg, 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.