MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- The Holy Qur’an [Google Scholar]
- Acharya, RA, and Morichi, S, Motorization, and Role of Mass Rapid Transit in East Asian Megacities, IATSS, Tokyo, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Belka, S., Prayudyanto, MN, Jinca, A., Public Transport Subsidy, GIZ-SUTIP Discussion Paper, Jakarta, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- BMZ, Germany Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, International Fuel Prices 2010/2011, Berlin, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fabbri, D., “Public Transit Subsidy: From The Economics of Welfare to The Theory of Incentives”, Department of Economics, University of Bologna, Italy (1995). https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/143609332.pdf [Google Scholar]
- JICA, “Jabotabek Public Transportation Policy Implementation Strategy (JAPTraPIS)”, http://open_jicareport.jica.go.jp/pdf/12079000_01.pdf, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance, “Application of Fuel Tax vehicles by Law No. 28/2009 related to subsidized fuel”, Jakarta, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transportation, Anticipation of Fuel Price Increase, Jakarta, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sinaga, E., Management Requirement (TDM) and Analysis Impact Then Traffic in Urban Areas, Mataram, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The government of Indonesia, Law 22/1999 on Road Traffic and Transport, Jakarta, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of Urban Transport System Development, Transit Forum-1, Jakarta, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Prayudyanto, et.all, “Draft Guidelines for Public Transport Subsidy in Jabotabek Area”, GJTA, unpublished, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Prayudyanto, Jinca, Belka, Role of Urban Transport Subsidy in Indonesia, EASTS Proceeding, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Hidalgo, D., “To Subsidize or Not to Subsidize Public Transport: That Is the Question”, World Resources Institute, 2015 . http://thecityfix.com/blog/subsidize- public-transport-that-is-the-question-dario-hidalgo/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.