MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Ade ilham. Effect of Physical Properties and Chemistry of Pozzolan Materials on High Performance Concrete. Volume 13, No. 3. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Adi, W. K. Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoparticles and TiO2 Nanotubes for the Application of Solar Cells Dyestuffed Dyes. Depok: Faculty of Engineering University of Indonesia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C 618–94, Standard Specification for Cosl Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete. United States: Association of Standard Testing Materials. [Google Scholar]
- National Standards Agency. SNI S-04-1989-F, Building Material Specification Part A.1989. [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency. SNI 03-1974-1990: Concrete Compressive Strength Testing Method. 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Baskaran, K and K. Gopinath, Study on applicability of ACI and DoE Mix Design Methods for Paving Blocks, The Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bektas F., Alkali reactivity of crushed clay brick aggregate, USA: Iowa State University, Ames, IA. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bragman, C.P and Goncalves, M.R.F. Thermal Insulators Made With Rice Husk Ashes: Production and Correlation Between Properties and Microstructure. Department of materials, school of engineering, federal university of rio grande do sul, Brasil. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Cotton, F. A. and Walkinson, G. Kimia Anorganik. UI Press. Jakarta. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Lea, F.M., The chemistry of cement and concrete (3 rd edition). New York: (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Frank Edwin, Evaluation of Deposit Characteristics of Gunung Kidul Train and Kulon Progo D.I.Y Yogyakarta as Substitution Material of Portland Cement: News Material Technology and Technical Products No.21. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ridwan, Making Paving Block with Powdered Mixer Material Press Village Kunir Lumajang as Substitution of Cement, Jember: University of Jember (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Robayo A Rafael, dkk, Alternative cements based on alkali-activated red clay brick waste. Colombia: Universidad del Valle, Cali. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.