MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- C. Papakonstantinou, G, M. Petrou, F, K. Harries A., Fatigue Behavior of RC Beams Strengthened With GFRP-Sheet, J. of Composites for Construction, 5, 4, pp.246–252 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tata, R. Djamaluddin, H. Parung, W. Tjaronge., Ultimate Experiment of Ruptured Concrete Beams Strengthened Using GFRP-Sheet after Fatigue Loads, J. of Eng. and Tech., Constr. and Env. Eng. (IACSIT), 7, 1, pp. 45–49 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Masoud, K. Soudki, T. Topper., CFRP-Strengthened and Corroded RC Beams Under Monotonic and Fatigue Loads, J. of Composites for Construction (ASCE), Vol.5; No. 4, pp. 0228–0236 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vladimir, Volnyy, C. Pantelides P., Bond Length of CFRP Composite Attached to Precast Concrete Walls, Journal of Composites for Construction (ASCE), Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 168–176 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Richard, Barnes, C. Geoffrey, Mays., Fatigue performance of Concrete Beams Strengthened with CFRP Plates, Journal of Composites for Construction (ASCE) Vol. 3. No. 2, Paper No. 18334 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. Elkenel, J. John, F. Myers, ACE, Fatigue Performance of CFRP Strengthened RC Beams Under Environmental Conditioning and Sustained Load, Journal of Composites for Construction (ASCE), Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 93–1002 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee, ACI 440.2R-08: Guide for the Design and Construction of Externally Bonded FRP System for Strengthening Concrete Structures. USA, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P. Paulay, Priestley., Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.