MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Shooshpasha, R.A. Shirvani, Effect of cement stabilization on geotechnical properties of sandy soils Geomechanics and Engineering, 8, 1, pp. 17–31 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Muda, Comparison of CBR and UCS of sand and cement stabilized soil (in Bahasa), Anterior Jurnal 16, 1, pp 84–89 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandey, A. Rabbani, Soil stabilization using Cement, Int. J. of Civ. Eng. and Tech., 8, 6, pp.316–322 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Biswal, U.C. Sahoo, S.R. Dash, Strength and Stiffness Studies of Cement Stabilized Granular Lateritic Soil, In W. Frikha et al. (eds.), Soil Testing, Soil Stability and Ground Improvement, Sustainable Civil Infrastructures, pp 320–335 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Handy, Cementation of Soil Minerals with Portland Cement or Alkalis, Highway Research Board Bulletin, Issue No. 198, Highway Research Board (1958) [Google Scholar]
- C. Teerawattanasuk, P. Voottipruex, Influence of Clay and Silt Proportions on Cement- Treated Fine-Grained Soil, J. of Mat. in Civ. Eng. 26, 3, pp. 420–428 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Amadi, A.S. Osu, Effect of Curing Time on Strength Development in Black Cotton Soil-Quarry Fines Composite Stabilized with Cement Kiln Dust (CKD), Journal of King Saud University, Engineering Science (2016) [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute Committee 230, Report on Soil Cement, ACI 230.1R-09 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Moretti, Development of Fly Ash Liners for Waste Disposal Sites, Proceedings, 8th International Coal Ash Utilization Symposium, Report No. CS-5362, American Coal Ash Association, Washington, V.2, Palo Alto, CA, Oct. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. George, Minimizing Cracking in Cement-Treated Materials for Improved Performance, RD123 Portland Cement Association, Skokie, IL (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Adeyemi, O.A. Joseph, Comparative Analysis of Ekiti State Soil Stabilized with Different Additives. Asian J. of Scien and Tech. 06, 12, pp. 2054–2058 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Nnochiri, O.M. Ogundipe, O.E. Oluwatuyi, Effects Of Palm Kernel Shell Ash on Lime-Stabilized Lateritic Soil 25, 3, 1–7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Ogbodo, Palm Kernel Shell Ash as A Soil Stabilizing Agent and Its Optimum Calcine Temperature, IJARP, 1, 4, 191–193 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM. Annual Book of Standards. 04.08 and 04.09, Soil and rock, ASTM International. West Conshohocken. PA. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Das, Soil Mechanics Laboratory Manual, Sixth Edition, Oxford University Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.