MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- ACI Committee 304.1, Guide for the use of preplaced aggregate concrete for structural and mass concrete applications (Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Najjar, A.M. Soliman and M.L. Nehdi, Constr Build Mater, Vol 62, pp. 47–58 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.O Malley and H.S. Abdelgader, Front Archit Civ Eng, Vol. 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Abdelgader, Cem Conc Res, Vol. 29, pp. 331–337 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C938, Standard practice for proportioning grout mixtures for preplaced aggregate concrete, (West Conshohocken, PA, USA 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Awal, A.S, Master Thesis, Melbourne University, Australia (1984) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Abdelgader and A.A Elgalhud, Struct Concr, Vol 9, pp.163–170 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C939, Standard Test Method for flow of Grout for Preplaced Aggregate Concrete (Flow Cone Method (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C109, Standard test method for compressive strength of hydraulic cement mortars (using 2-in. or [50 mm] cube specimens), in Annual Book of ASTM Standards (2001) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 15-7064-2014, Semen Portland Komposit (BSN, Jakarta, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C595-13, Standard Specification for Blended Hydraulic Cements (ASTM 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.