MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Design and Technology|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- Russian Federation state program “Energy saving and increase of energy efficiency for the period up to 2020” (approved by decree of the Government of thr Russian Federation of Dec.27, 2010 №2446-р) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Cheredina, E.Yu. Rybakova, New Ideas of New Century 1, 402 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kovalev, V.G. Chudinova, Architecture and urban planning 13, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Energy-saving renovation of residential buildings in Germany. Available on http://www.nestor.minsk.by/sn/2010/27/02703.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Reconstruction and modernization (renovation) of residential buildings in East Germany. Useful experience for Russia. Available on http://portalenergo.ru/articles/details/id/121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Babenko, M.V. Lukin, Fundamental research 4, 314 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Housing code of Russian Federation [Google Scholar]
- Available on http://www.urbaneconomics.ru/research/analytics/energosberezhenie-priprovedenii-kapitalnogo-remonta-mnogokvartirnyh-domov [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.